Assessments and Impact Evaluations
Research-based assessments support clients in deepening self-awareness and expanding perspectives. These assessments help to quickly diagnose strengths and uncover blind spots at the outset of the developmental journey.
- Global Leadership Profile (GLP), Action Inquiry®
- Growth Edge Interview, Cultivating Leadership™
- Leadership Circle 360 Profile, The Leadership Circle®
- Leadership Agility® 360, ChangeWise
- Maturity Assessment Profile (MAP)©
- Narrative 360 Interviews
- Leadership Circle Culture Survey, The Leadership Circle®
- Team Conversations Norms Diagnostic™
- Lominger Team Architect®, Korn/Ferry International®
- Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI)
- Five Dysfunctions of a Team Assessment®
Impact Surveys and Program Evaluations
Individual and team surveys are used to measure interim progress towards learning and development goals. Final program evaluations are designed to assess organizational learning and program impact.