We coach individuals and teams across corporate, non-profit and government sectors
Coaching engagements are typically 6-12 months and customized based on the following structure of service:
Sample Coaching Process
- Leader Assessments – 360 and other assessments supporting leader’s expanding self-awareness
- Development Plan – support leader in articulating their goals and impact on organizational performance
- Goal Alignment Meetings – support leader in meetings with their management and HR for alignment on coaching goals
- Coaching – coaching meetings twice per month with option for interim check-ins by phone or email
- Stakeholder Feedback / Accountability – support leader in designing check-ins with stakeholders on progress
To learn more click client impact below.
Paraphrased reports of client shifts include:
- In this time of uncertainty and change in the organization I have become increasingly aware that my role as CEO creates limitations for my senior team. I am reframing my way of leading that assumes I have to have all the answers. Ironically my “not knowing” encourages my team to stretch their own leadership, coming together to co-create solutions.
- I used to be resistant to feedback, feeling like I had to always be right. Lately I am noticing I am open to feedback and seek it out.
- I realize that my message is not just transmitted and received based on what I think and say. My body language plays a big role impacting my team.
Team coaching includes intact teams and emerging and high potential leaders. This work is customized using elements of the individual coaching approach, adding framework that supports a systems perspective. The work can be scaled for rollout across multiple cohorts.